Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

As you can see is i found a JDM center concil that is really really clean. And a partial fog light setup, harness and light brackets. But i have a few questions.... First off the harness is made by Bosch, did Bosch supply the wiring for honda for our cars. And second do those light brackets look like the original ones to anyone that know what they should look like. They are obviously not home made but i don't know what the original ones look like.

·
Registered
814 Posts
it's funny cause i've seen hundreds of those centre consoles at the wrecker and never thought anything of it... gonna have to get one for my lude i guess

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
my82lude said:
it's funny cause i've seen hundreds of those centre consoles at the wrecker and never thought anything of it... gonna have to get one for my lude i guess
Get me one!:)

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dude i have two that are nice as hell that i want to sell... 25 each plus shipping... to fresno it should be cheap.. and TN not that much at all.

·
Registered
593 Posts
What is funny about armrests... I just bought Fcukwithmeprelude's 86 lude and it has an armrest in it, and I didn't even realize it until my wife asked me about it... cause mine doesn't have one.

87PreludeA20A3: I'll keep you in mind... I got a few bills to pay and some other stuff I need to buy first before I can buy stuff I want.. But I'll give you a yell if I can get one of em. What color by the way?

·
Registered
62 Posts
there really isn't a center console at all in the 2nd gen, as in places 2 put stuff, only thing is that shelf area in front the passenger seat

·
Registered
5,342 Posts
Hey I Got 3 Jdm Arm Rest My Self

1 - 13 of 13 Posts