Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just surfing the net earlier today when I get an IM. I check to see who sent it and to my surprsie its an old "lady friend" of mine that I havent talked to in about 2 years. We start to carry on conversation about our lives and such and then the topic of our cars came up.

She informed me that she recently purchased a Cobalt SS. I asked her about her seats and turns out she has the Recaro SS seats. (not sure if the ss models always come with them or if its an option) so ne way, I told her how badly ive been wanting a pair. So I proceeded to ask her if I could buy them for real cheap. She told me yeah! She said she doesnt like them for the way they feel. Bucket seats arent for this country girl. So she is buying some regular cobalt seats and switching them out.

Im goin to keep contacting her and checking the status on these seats. I just posted this to give you recaro fans something to smile about. Wish me luck! And if this deal does go through, ill be sure to post pics.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Nice, good luck with getting them and you need to post up some pictures once you get them :p

·
Registered
331 Posts
Are they the color matched seats or just recaros? (lol just recaros)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well, i was goin to add a photo i found of what the seats look like. but im not sure how. let me figure image uploading out and ill get back to u all. they look sick just hoping they will fit.

·
Registered
286 Posts
I wish that i could find a set of seats out of a 7th gen civic si i had one and i loved them because i think those also came stock with recaros but thats just what i was told. They were quite comfy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts