Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found a prelude for sale and the seller wants $3500 for it. Car has 131k miles and is honestly pretty clean. The only issue seems to be a broken temperature gauge (my initial guess is wire or broken thermometer like my previous 91) Dropped some photos below to see what yall think. I haven't seen eh engine or anything which is why im on the fence on the 3500 but Im leaning towards just doing it and going to pick it up in the am.

·
Premium Member
9,140 Posts
Impossible to value that car based on those three pics. What's the vehicle history? Which model is it? What is the maintenance history? It could be worth that much, but it could also have a lot of issues that the pics aren't showing. In looking at the second pic it looks like the car may have been repainted. Can't say what that car is worth based on what you've provided. Sorry I can't be more help, but there's only so much we can do with so little information.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I am writing from Toronto canada where it’s pretty tough to find any 3gen preludes that are not rotted through. After searching for two months locally I found one to good to be true and price as such so of course I drove an hr to see it and it was original never winter driven looked amazing underneath with original exhaust paint, not aftermarket anything all oe with. 193000km one original owner and the problem : smelled like mouse infested so bad I could not stay inside.apparently it sat since 2004 and the mice moved in, so two problemas one don’t know if the stink will come out ever, likely gotta gut the interior and redo two he want 12000canadian dollars and it will need at least tires to safety. Should I do it?
Thoughts idea a things to check.it was definitely infested I found evidence in the gb and in the engine bay. Everything seemed to work though and mechanically look amazing body and paint are pretty good too

1 - 3 of 3 Posts