Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after it rains or snows and melts my rear seats are wet Ive checked for leaks and haven't found any also my trunk has water in it Ive cleaned the moon roof drains and still getting water in side the rear piece were the speakers are doesnt get wet i have noticed that my moon roof sits low and has a little play and when i close my door the roof moves up and down every thing seems tight and nothing broken in the track area. any help ????????????????

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
check the seams under the seats.. has the car ever got hit in the rear? if you look under the seats you will see what looks to be drain plugs and sealant that runs all around the metal. a buddy of mines car got hit in the rear and it cracked under there and everytime it rained it got wet..

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
check the seams under the seats.. has the car ever got hit in the rear? if you look under the seats you will see what looks to be drain plugs and sealant that runs all around the metal. a buddy of mines car got hit in the rear and it cracked under there and everytime it rained it got wet..

not sure if its been hit in the rear but i will check them plugs when remove my bottom rear leathers to replace with the new ones i got

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the foam cushion it self doesn't get wet the leather though has some water on it not a puddle on the set but a puddle were the spare tire is.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
just rtc around the drain plugs and seams... also behind the rear fender is a vent on both sides. that sometimes lets water in. during hard braking or hills that water is transferring to the rear seat.. but its either the seams,drain plug, or the vents...

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
just rtc around the drain plugs and seams... also behind the rear fender is a vent on both sides. that sometimes lets water in. during hard braking or hills that water is transferring to the rear seat.. but its either the seams,drain plug, or the vents...

thanx im gona check them out soon............... by the way sweet lude you got

·
Registered
20 Posts
check the seals on your tail lights....they go bad and water leaks into your trunk...whenever your trunk gets water in it and you hit the brakes the water sloshes under your backseat....

·
Registered
763 Posts
rear passengers peeing themselves from too much VTEC? lol

but yah, check all drains are not clogged

·
Registered
37 Posts
My lude is doing the same thing. Not wet anywhere but the rear seats and the rear floor. I was thinking it was coming in from the trunk due to the tail light gaskets like dude said. Havn't looked into it yet. I hope we figure this out. It's gonna start to stink. Bad.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts