Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My prelude goes to the Painter tommorow and becomes a complete paintjob... In the original Color: Frost-White :turn:

Here are some pics from the preparing:

And here is a Pic of my workshop:

·
Donates his big Member
2,229 Posts
Great stuff, will you be painting the side trims also?

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
You going to paint your valve cover too? A nice uniform white motif would be a breath of fresh air from all these red-crazy luders ;)

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i have a new full polished valve Cover. a lots of parts in the Engine Bay whould be Painted in Super Sonic Blue

·
Premium Member
4,918 Posts
That is gonna be one sick Lude. Frost white is my fave color on them! I guess I'm partial to it since I have it. But it is by far the cleanest color imo, =]. Why goin for new paint? Looks pretty clean the way it sits.

·
Registered
4,413 Posts
very nice.. i can't wait to get my car repainted... grrr.. daym body work is so much work... how much is it gonna cost to do ur stock paint?

·
Registered
840 Posts
awsome dude....hope it turns out great

btw: WTF kind of battery u using??/that shit looks like it was pulled out of a fuckin semi....damn ..that shit must weigh in as much as a anorexic college bitch

·
Registered
931 Posts
Nice to see that its being prepped right instead of leaving the trim on. White is Nice :)

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
the strutbar is the aluminium polished version from Wiechers Autosport www.wiechers-sport.de.

The paintjob will cost me 1300,00€ for all.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
here you can buy the Strutbar!!! It is German too, but it is the right one. In the Auction they say, that they will shipping worldwide.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts