Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is not my car but i still think it is great. my neighbor owns a stock 97 lude with a h22 with a header that is it. one of my good friends has a 92 240SX hatch with a RB25 out of a R33 skyline pushing 260 to the wheels with stock boost of 7 psi and stock engine with no LSD. they line up and go. lude launches a 5000 rpm and imediately hits vtec. he has the 240 by about 3 car lengths. 240 is spinning tires all through 2nd and grabs traction midway through 3rd gear. prelude has him until about 80 mph and 240 rips him apart at the end beating him by about 4 car lengths. since then the 240 has doubled his boost and added an LSD, however the prelude remains still stock other than suspension.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
if the 240 would have had thee lsd he would have taken it all the way...none the less it sound like it would have been a fun race to watch...thumbs up for the 240 with the rb25 swap...same for the lude to for takin him up to 80..

·
Idiotic Thread Locker!
11,000 Posts
Launch a 5 speed H22 at 5K rpms without spinning tires? That's a miracle. heh. Sounds like a fun race...I'd hate to be taken from behind after I had him off the line that bad!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
JLude said:
Launch a 5 speed H22 at 5K rpms without spinning tires? That's a miracle. heh. Sounds like a fun race...I'd hate to be taken from behind after I had him off the line that bad!
well he did have drag radials i forgot to say that.

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
well thats only a tiny factor in a race.:sarcasm:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts