- Blue AEM Cam gears
- DC Sports Header and downpipe
- Bronze 16" 5Zigen FN01R-C with Hankook Ventus HRII 215/40
- Cusco Front and Rear Strut Bars
- Tokico struts and springs
- Magnaflow muffler and custom piping
- Short ram intake

FUTURE PLANS:
- New Paint SiStates Dark green with Charcoal gray (purchased)
- 4WS (purchased)
- N/A setup B20A (purchased)
- Neuspeed race springs (waiting on response from seller)
- Ingalls camber kits (purchased)
- Crower Camshafts
- Wiseco Pistons
- K&N Filter

Here are my Cusco strut bars that I just got in yesterday. Will be installed VERY soon.

That one dent in the fender is the only body damage on the entire car...I need to get around to fixing that. I will be painting in about a month! The exterior is completely stock as of now.

Reupholstered front seats. And new carpet.

Blue AEM cam gears.

New cross drilled and slotted rotors. Soon to be installed.

The finished product after my port and polish and deep cleaning. DC Sports Header and downpipe installed.

·
Donates his big Member
2,229 Posts
Real nice work Lisa! How dare you buy Cusco front and rear struts before me! I'm jealous!

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
needs wheels and race springs, what are girls these days thinking...girls can't drive...tsk tsk tsk

·
Premium Member
11,360 Posts
anymore pics of the reupholstered seats/new rugs? im sorry i just love clean interiors!

check my sig.. detail your car using my method!

2,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
My new magnaflow exhaust muffler.

And neonxiii...I will try to get some more pictures of the interior for you soon. Mine is usually imaculate because I am likewise obssessed with keeping my car clean. Nice tips! Armor all is my best friend.

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Wow, is that a DC header you found?

·
Registered
949 Posts
Another Blue Lude! Thats wassup. Just get that dent out of that fender. It hurts me to look at it.

I have some never installed H&R race springs if you want to buy them. I can't use them here in New England.:wzbigcry:

2,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
PMed about the springs.

Yeah, that dent hurts me to look at also...probably much more than it hurts you. Although, for the record, I didn't make that dent. I bought the car like that.

My Winter break starts next week and that is when I will be painting my car...thus...that is also when the body damage will be prepared...I should be able to get some good pictures up of the process/finished product and my interior then. I'll keep you guys updated!

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
1 - 20 of 322 Posts