Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Honda Prelude 5th Gen, BB9 2.0
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Guys i need some help,
since yesterday my Radio, Cigarette Lighter, all Interior Lights/Trunk Light and Remote Lock doesnt work.
I tried to disconnect all Connectors (Door Light booth Sides, Dome Light, Trunk light, Radio and Cigarette Lighter) but it still blow the Underhood Fuse No 46 (15A)

Does anyone maybe know what it can be or where i can else search?

ty for help.

·
Administrator
7,030 Posts
Here's the diagram for that fuse - did anything get spilled in the car recently or was any other work done?

Could be simply a bad ground somewhere.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here's the diagram for that fuse - did anything get spilled in the car recently or was any other work done?

Could be simply a bad ground somewhere.
Hey thank you for the wiring diagram.
The only thing i've noticed is that the dome light switch broke. I Couldnt push it to on/off/middle. Maybe that caused a open wire?

·
Administrator
7,030 Posts
Hey thank you for the wiring diagram.
The only thing i've noticed is that the dome light switch broke. I Couldnt push it to on/off/middle. Maybe that caused a open wire?

Possible, but you mentioned you had unplugged the dome light and the fuse still blew.

When you unplugged everything, did you plug one in at a time until the fuse went or did it blow instantly?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Possible, but you mentioned you had unplugged the dome light and the fuse still blew.

When you unplugged everything, did you plug one in at a time until the fuse went or did it blow instantly?
I unplugged all except the keyless receiver unit.
But it instantly blow the fuse.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Hey, After a lot Hours it’s working again.
but one Problem. The Dome Light is always on in the middle position and won’t go off.
any guesses for that problem? 😅

·
Administrator
7,030 Posts
Hey, After a lot Hours it’s working again.
but one Problem. The Dome Light is always on in the middle position and won’t go off.
any guesses for that problem? 😅
Always on as in when you get in the car and shut the doors, it will stay on as you drive off? That could be a door switch issue or dome light issue if so.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts