Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I saw this fan:

I have ordered it and plan to install it on my Prelude to see how it performs. Since my Prelude lacks A/C currently, there's only the ATF line to worry about, and I've got those covered - I'm gonna fit some heavy duty fuel line and use zip ties to secure it to something so it stays away from the exhaust manifold. I know there's the eBay fans but I am banned from ebay due to predatory buyers buying stuff, sending me bricks back and eBay giving them refunds and me strikes.

·
Administrator
6,802 Posts
I've used Mizu fans on my 5th without issue. Sparkplugs.com was once a sponsor here, had some decent deals at the time.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool. Honestly, fans are fans I just want one that works well, you know?

·
Premium Member
527 Posts
I have an OEM one kicking around if you end up needing a fan. You would just have to cut and splice the wires off your old one for the plug since I cut mine off to make the slim fans I installed plug and play.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't need it, thank you. This is in all likelihood gonna work - I can only foresee the fan being insufficient to cool the radiator but I doubt that.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
>they definitely clean up the bay.

Yeah I'm working on cleaning the bay up. I plan to go all over the bay eventually and disconnect any stuff the car doesn't need to run or relocating it to hide it. If I ever put A/C back into it I'm going to look into relocation of the lines.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts