Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those who don't know i have a 5th gen prelude h22a but anyways i was at the street races in the fuckin freezing cold last night because everyone thought it would be nice since earlier that day it was 60 degrees and it went all the way down to 20 and it was windy, well anyways i raced a toyota avalon he said he had a gsr1000 or something weird like that im not sure what he really had but we race from a dead stop and we go we are even in the take off and i am using the auto stick so he kinda gets a ahead towards the middle and at the end i caught up and won it.

my redline was going crazy just moving all over the place so i had to go by hearing that has never happened before though maybe because it was fuckin cold as the north pole but anyways that was the first race.

the next race i raced a v6 camaro and well at the take off he gets me and in the middle he didnt get too far away and towards the end i was catching up but he beat me by about one car.

there were some other races that were pretty cool like an STI vs. a Turbo charged 350z, STI completely smoked him 4WD FTW:D

and the STI vs. a Cobalt SS
STI smoked it in the beginning but the SS was catching up.

then the cobalt raced the nissan 350 z and it was even till the end when the cobalt just left it oh yea it was supercharged.

·
Registered
841 Posts
You lost to a V6 camaro?
What was done to it?
Your car is auto i guess, so that might be why you lost to the V6.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You lost to a V6 camaro?
What was done to it?
Your car is auto i guess, so that might be why you lost to the V6.

oh yea yea sorry about that yes my car is an auto but in my reply i said auto stick maybe that was a hint:sly:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts