Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
yea, i got them on my lude. I got the basic ones, not their "premium" ones. THey work alright, look good. I started noticing some brake fade effect after about 3 months of driving with em, but that may be a brake pad thing. I'm using the EBC green stuff pads all the way around. I hear these do that.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for all the info guys-
Looks like it's settled. When I get my tax return I'll be getting R1 rotors all around and ebc ultimax pads, along with the rest of the parts to get my car in tip top shape.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Do you guys really experience brake fade on the street you gotta be kidding me right?
I auto x on duralast rotors and hae no problem, pads are gonna make the braking better not those shitty rotors.

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Do you guys really experience brake fade on the street you gotta be kidding me right?
I auto x on duralast rotors and hae no problem, pads are gonna make the braking better not those shitty rotors.
i agree that pads are important to the braking quality but what makes you say these rotors are shitty?

·
Registered
405 Posts
all I'm saying is that they used to brake better. Like I said, I've heard that the EBC pads tend to do that.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts