Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
today i got in to an accident with my friend and these two girls............... i was goin up my block to make a left MY LIGHT WAS GREEEN and the other light was red so while im makin a left the guy come flyin by tryin to eat the red light............and booom he hits me on the driver side back quarter panel i got out the car and pointed at the light and there was many witnesses at least the guy admitted to the police that everythign was his fault he told me sorry that his insurance will cover everything that was damage on my car............ but im looking at my car my axles is done i think my frame was bent my car was total............... so yes my lude is gone but hopefully i can get a another lude if i can get money off the insurance but im very sad that was my pride and joy my first car gone just like that,,,,,,,,,,, just wanted to share wit you guys and hopefully i do find another lude

·
Premium Member
6,038 Posts
wow, lots of ludes have been fallin lately, at least mines in my garage on blocks i cant hurt it there, i hope you can get back into another lude.

as for parts if youre still going there...black plastic cover over the valve cover, the front strut parts that keep the springs on and mounts them to the body,and a clock cover?

·
Premium Member
489 Posts
You'll find another lude, you gotta, otherwise life just won't be the same...

However!
I'm in need of the stock spoiler with the LED taillight and the passenger side 90-91 taillight... If you have them and are undamaged! Just send me a pm if it looks good. Can't think of anything else off hand but I'll remember when it's too late

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
& another 1 bites the dust. lucky you weren't seriously hurt but not so good for your lude. I can't stand people who don't slow down when they see the lights change. Good luck with everything else.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
I had the exact same situation come from inches of hitting my car about 2 months ago! Sorry to hear about your car, there's always another find out there, hope you get another lude and good that your okay!

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
pssh, my cousin got the front of his full sized van t-boned by some dumb girl who was looking at her female friend, and the air bag had her lipstick on it, "its as if it were saying... SLAP"

·
Registered
711 Posts
that sucks man...atleast u were ok tho.

i am in need of a guage cluster...how much and do all the guages work??

·
Registered
136 Posts
Buy it back from the Insurance company for a couple hundred bucks and part it out. You can easily make $800-$1000 on Ebay, I did towards another Lude.

LuRu91LuDe said:
today i got in to an accident with my friend and these two girls............... i was goin up my block to make a left MY LIGHT WAS GREEEN and the other light was red so while im makin a left the guy come flyin by tryin to eat the red light............and booom he hits me on the driver side back quarter panel i got out the car and pointed at the light and there was many witnesses at least the guy admitted to the police that everythign was his fault he told me sorry that his insurance will cover everything that was damage on my car............ but im looking at my car my axles is done i think my frame was bent my car was total............... so yes my lude is gone but hopefully i can get a another lude if i can get money off the insurance but im very sad that was my pride and joy my first car gone just like that,,,,,,,,,,, just wanted to share wit you guys and hopefully i do find another lude

·
Registered
645 Posts
Glad your ok, But if you part the car are you wiliing to let the motor go too? Im in need of a new one. My car threw #3 a while back and i want her up and running again. also, is it a b20 or a b21?

·
2ludes 1s2000
10,675 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Blackludesi said:
Glad your ok, But if you part the car are you wiliing to let the motor go too? Im in need of a new one. My car threw #3 a while back and i want her up and running again. also, is it a b20 or a b21?

just cylinder 3??......lol i threw cylinders 2, 3, and 4....whoops

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.