Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
will the stock 5th gen "sawblades" fit on a '96 acura integra? I know a guy who wants to buy my stock wheels/tires and needs to know if they'll fit his teg.

·
Registered
215 Posts
According to this site, the integra's 4 bolt and you know that the 5G is 5. Other than that, it'd probably work

INTEGRA 86-01 14 X 6 4X100 12mmX1.5 56.1

PRELUDE, VTEC 97-01 16X7 5x114.3 or 5 on 4.5 12mmX1.5 70.3

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
unless it's a type R I don't think so... and if it was why would he want 5th gen rims?

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I dont think its a Type-r... just a regular Gsr or Ls.

he contacted me on craigslist since I put up an ad for my stock rims/tires for sale.

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
not unless he did a 5lug swap but even then there are way better rims then the sawblades.

·
2ludes 1s2000
10,675 Posts

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
they wont fit, but tell him they will and make a sale!!! hahaha j/k

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Um...sticky in wheel forum....

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Maybe he doesn't want them for his Integra?
I dont know about that one chief. Looking back..." I know a guy who wants to buy my stock wheels/tires and needs to know if they'll fit his teg." jfwy

·
Registered
37 Posts
Nola BB6 said:
I dont know about that one chief. Looking back..." I know a guy who wants to buy my stock wheels/tires and needs to know if they'll fit his teg." jfwy
Whoops, looks like I missed that part. People can't tell the diff between 4 and 5 lug just by looking though?

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
yea theres definately some dumbasses out there.

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
There sure are. Such as this dodge avenger or stratus(cant remember which one) that had a Vtec badge on the back lol.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
notnilc said:
According to this site, the integra's 4 bolt and you know that the 5G is 5. Other than that, it'd probably work

INTEGRA 86-01 14 X 6 4X100 12mmX1.5 56.1

PRELUDE, VTEC 97-01 16X7 5x114.3 or 5 on 4.5 12mmX1.5 70.3
"Other than that it'd probably work" ???

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
lol something like that man. The one I saw had red vynal(sp?) grafics all over.

·
Registered
978 Posts
VTEC tuning..? wtf lol

Some dumbass put a VTEC sticker on my Si.. so I recently removed it.. it looks better without it.. lol

I bought it as a 'ricer' basically to try and "Save a Lude". So far I need to replace the Z3 fenders and Altezzas out back, hopefully some stock tails and fenders are coming soon.

I was kind of sad to find that Honda not only used 4 lug, but a 4 x 114.3 pattern, but.. any good rim company will custom make a rim for you. Or, you can always get a universal/multi-pattern rim.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts