Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How big are the stock a20 injectors? i was thinking they were like 250cc or something but can someone verify that for me

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks a whole lot dude

·
Registered
5,342 Posts
yea 215 . actually matt if u wanna do a cheap upgrade the h22 injectors are known to work

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hmmm how many cc's are those?

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea 320 cc would be a little too much for what i have in mind

·
Registered
5,342 Posts
yea but it will work

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yea i dont want to be flooding it down with just a mild mild build though, i think the 255 would suffice for now

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
yea i dont want to be flooding it down with just a mild mild build though, i think the 255 would suffice for now
Im running a friends old 255cc from his H22 swapped accord until the turbo is all hooked up. No problems, even when I had stock ECU hooked up. I'm going to 370cc once the turbo setup is done.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hmmm.... i wonder where i can get a set from

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yea i can guarantee i wont find those in a local junkyard, i guess ill have to call beavers honda in mooresville to check the price

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
yea i can guarantee i wont find those in a local junkyard, i guess ill have to call beavers honda in mooresville to check the price
I'm not sure what CFM F22/F23 injectors are, but they are by far more common than H22 in the JY. Might want to check into that before you go with dealer parts.

·
Registered
5,342 Posts
oh yea f22 that m ite work matt i think theyt about the same as h22

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i was actually wondering about that earlier but didnt say anything cause no one mentioned it lol either way ill try to find out how many cc they are, they have to be better than the stock injectors though considering its a bigger motor and has more valves

1 - 16 of 16 Posts