Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey putting in my B21A and cannot get my damn axles bak in i dunno if im just very weak or wat:oops: but i searched real quick and couldnt find anything about putting them bak in..just wanna make sure im not missing anything that would make this atlot easier sorry if its a stupid question but i want my car running bad so any help would rock thanks alot guys...

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha alright well i was afraid to do that at first because i didnt wanna ruin the axle thers alot of give on the end to but i guess ill try it out thanks

·
Banned
13,157 Posts
exactly what clean3rdgen said/portrayed in his little sketch. safer way is to do it on the inner part of the axle, but you can also do it on the outer end of the shaft. if you do it to the outer end of the shaft, just make sure you put a block of wood on it and hit the wood, and push on the shaft to compress it before you giver her a whack

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
alright just got bak from the garage and they both went in smoothly thanks alot for the help guys, she should be running by the end of the weekend!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.