Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if this is in the wrong forum but..

I wanted to know which clear front bumper lights they got for their 4th gen? Do they still flash the orange led or does it turn clear? because I read about some and it says it makes it into a clear flash..so i just got confused. I'm just looking to get rid of the yellow lgiht cover on the bumper. i dont mind the blub color, but I just want it to be clear instead of yellow.

and also, can anyone tell me which body kit this is?

·
Registered
58 Posts
i figured i would post this here instead of opening a new thread about it.

i dont think anyone has ever mentioned something like this before. I am looking at getting a front bumper and i really like how the Sparco Time Attack Evo shows the intercooler pipping coming through the bumper link to pics,

http://www.importtuner.com/features/0403it_mitsubishi/

and i was wondering if there was a bumper for the lude that allows the piping to be seen. I know that Sparco had this one specially made for them and everything but i have also seen this on other cars this is the only one i could find an example of right now. For the prelude i noticed that the bumpers cover the intercooler pipping the only one that i have seen that kinda does this is the wing west big mouth, not a big fan of that bumper.

Another question i had was about whether anyone has had experience with ordering body pieces off of ebay and if anyone knows how much modification it would take to make one of those fit the car right since i bet they are warped and cheap. It just makes sense to me to spend a little on something that is going to get messed up daily driving then to spend a lot and be afraid to drive my car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.