Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a h23 engine and my manifold is cracked and flex pipe is junk. i wanted to just get the header off ebay cuz its a cheap fix but their all the h22. i have an 01 with h22 and i have the stock manifold from that car would that work? if not could i just get the f23 header from the accord?

Thanks hope someone could help me out..

·
Registered
841 Posts
Your gonna have to find the OEM H23 Manifold, Downpipe, and flexpipe.
I dont think they even make an aftermarket header for the H23.

·
I Miss My BB2 :'(
3,589 Posts
just search for an f22 header. it will work perfect. just make sure the downpipe comes with it because the h23 downpipe doesnt bolt up to the f22 manifold. id rather have an f22 manifold anyway because its gotta 4-2-1 thing goin on. im using the f22 manifold on my h23 right now so i know it works.

·
Registered
786 Posts
cheap fix + exhaust = replacing again

do it right the first time. get something decent. OBX headers arent bad, they're not the greatest by any means but it would be a decent fix. for $130, you cant go wrong. dont be a cheapskate.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
4thgen you have to be thre cheapest and luckiest guy i have ever come across you find everything super cheap and for some reason for you it always works. What all do you have done to your car???

To th OP you should just buy one like that obx till you have the money to buy something quality also sounds lame and risky but junkyards can be both cheap and have good finds

1 - 12 of 12 Posts