Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, my stock tires were starting to show the wires, so it was time for the replacement call. I did alot of research and read reviews on tirerack and other forums, and came to my decision. I stuck w/ the stock 205-50-16 size, and I wanted an Ultra High Performance Summer Tire. I also wante to stay below $90/tire. When the time came, I pulled the trigger for the BFGoodrich g-Force Sports, and honestly couldn't be happier. I had Toyo T1-S on my CL-S (which were amazing), and these things are a shade short of performance, at a fraction of the cost. On top of things, they are VERY quiet. The Toyo's were rather loud, as were the stockers, and these things blow them out of the water as far as sound goes. Plus, from the reviews I read, most people are getting 25-30k no sweat on these tires. They were listed for $103/tire at Discount Tire, but I told them that tirerack had them for $70 a tire, so they price matched as best they could, and the total came to $425 installed, out the door. If you're looking for a great summer tire and don't want to get ripped off, this tire is the right choice for you!

`John

1 - 1 of 1 Posts