Honda Prelude Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 253 Posts

·
Registered
5,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
heres a start on her at the beginnig dont have strip down piks. found her sitting in front of a black guys yard in the hood with a weak motor broken window and dirty interior. theres almost nothin oroignal in the interrior left in the car except the seat belts and back seats.
i drove it for a long time bout a year until i decided i wanted to do a restro like no other has. and jdm the hell out of it ....
ps please donate restroation money for all that do i will ask for ur address and you will get a 10 pix of most recent updates and pix of start to beging. im in need of some real help i need 8,587 to finish the build im in some tough times now and have no where else to go. donate paypal certfied [email protected] PLUS IN THE UPCOMING MAGAZINE THAT I WAS PROMISED WHEN I FINSIHED U WILL BE MENTIONED. WHEN U DONATE TO ME JUST ADD IN COMMENTS RESTROATION DONATION

my ex she made my car look really goood

heres a inspirating story . that will rise to the top and defeat all odds
welcome to the world of JDM86LUDE together with other supporting members u are here to witness JDM on the higher level born in nc the man grew with a passion . and that passion was preludes . at a early age of 16 and the supposrt of my mom . his passion resulted in the ultimate 2g restoration ever that will be done. that no one has attempted. you are about to go on to the next level let the project set sail and the beauty come true. on this jdm restroation.

well guys im finally on track after 5 1/2 years i been doing this as far as i know im the only one 2 ever go to this extent cause i see the true beauty within the metal and shapes hope u enjoy my pics as much as i do this is only the beginin enjoy in order . well im so happy to do this i been through alot to keep this car and to save a dream in my head that will neve be over til the day its finished i .will . keep the insperation . help me keep the dream alive by motivating me. if anyone ever want to contribute to this perfection dream plz feel free to . donations or helping me find parts , its been a true battle.
pix coming again soon

·
Registered
5,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
more to come when i go bak and check it out

·
Registered
5,593 Posts
2nd gen restoration

Still don't see how your going to get a B20A to fit when your chassis and B20A BA2 chassis are so different? Anyways god to see your getting somewhere just another question how comes it's gone in to get stripped and now it's all rusty or is that some special paint they've sprayed on that looks like rust? Hopefully you might have a car again by 2010!!

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
It looks like you got it media blasted :satisfied:

JDM your lude is quite amazing is better hold up to what I think it may look like

·
Registered
99 Posts
thats amazing, looking foward to seeing this project done :)

btw, can you lift the car off the ground with the help of someone? lol

·
Registered
5,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
rjudgy like i told countless times over and over again that before i tore the ludde apart i had the motor test fitted the hood closes the mtor sits perfect in the cahasis only problem i had was no axles over and over rjudgy i had in there no PROBLEMs

and for everyone thats stage one of meda blasting and that brown lookin is not rust or surface rust it just got finished when i took the pick like 1 hour thats burt metal from hitting it so hard there was not a single bit of rust on it .they still need to hit 2 more times b4 its done to get that shiny metal look and they are extremly professional they wont let it rust they will put a coating on it to keep it rusting
yes u are lookin at a dcsports strut bar from a 86-89 accord
the ugly a20

and mynew b20a

·
Registered
5,593 Posts
restoration

Cool howmuch does it cost to have a shell Bead blasted? Should be fun getting that lot all back together again ;0)

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Me too on the cost. Some day I would like to restore a clean body to put my almost totally redone suspension and drive train into. Then I would practically have a new car.

C|

·
Registered
5,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
its the grestest feeling getting back a old car that will be brand new i can see al damage and all aging over the past 21 yrs

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
holy shit dude!!! very impressed. wish i could do something like that but itl have to wait for a little bit.

Must tell u i cant wait to see it complete with my babys interior! will be the nicest 2nd gen on here. (afta mine ofcorse lol)

more pic!!!!

·
Registered
5,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ill try to get the pix i just got her back yesterday and been veruy busy with other stuff that i havent taken pixs wow it looks better then it does in the pixs

·
Registered
5,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)

1 - 20 of 253 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.