Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dont know what went wrong, but ive never had any problems with my clutch,and i was heading up to a red light and i pushed in on the clutch pedal to hit the breaks, came to a stop just as the light turned green i then lifted off the clutch and pushed on the gas pedal. I quickly realized that the cluth pedal was stuck to the floor! I had to pull up on it with my hands to release it. i pushed it back in to try a take off again, but there was no pressure in the pedals at all.
I dont see how a clutch thats never had any slipping,grinding,or any other problems just goes out. The car will go in gear while the car is off, but not when its started. Maybe someone out there has had the same problems and can give me some ideas with whats wrong.

·
Registered
59 Posts
ahhhh this happened to me a few weeks ago. You probably have a leak in the clutch fluid line. Go buy a little thing of brake fluid, DOT3, just pour it in and pump your clutch for a minute or two. You should be fine, just take it to a shop and have them check your clutch line for a leak. Mine wound up being a loose nut connecting the line to the slave cylinder. Good luck!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts