Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive got an issue w/ the player reading discs. when i turned the cd player on, i would hear it cycle a disc through, pause, then would hear it cycle another one. eventually an "error 70" msg would come up on the head unit.

i took the player out and took the cover off thinking it might be dirty, but it looked pretty clean. i hooked it back up w/o the cover on just to see if i could tell what the problem was, it would cycle a disc and spin it for about 2.5 sec. then stop and cycle another one.

i put the cover on and hooked it back up, but now i cant even turn the player on from the head unit.

its a pioneer 6 disc unit, model CDX-P620S, im startin to wonder if they even make the thing or offer support for it anymore b/c i went to the pioneer website to check and the model number wasnt even listed.

can anyone offer some advice?

thanks,

Ace

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no, ive got the unit taken apart in my apt. im not sure what to do really. like i said in my post ive searched the pioneer website and ive even searched on here and cant find anything.

i might just hand it over to an audio place here locally and see if they can find out what it is, cause i dont have any experience when it comes to audio.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts