Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
and for that price thats a great deal. Is that front bumper like the aus/jap spec version? no sidemarkers on the bumper because they are on the fender

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
yeah, it is clean.
im kinda gettin tired of the white look though.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
why the fuck do you care?
is there a fucking limit to how many times i can post in each thread?
i realized i hadnt commented on the car itself.

this is the third :O
alert the authorities!

·
Banned
13,157 Posts
damn, i wish i could find one that clean. and for $2000 USD it'd be a heck of a steal.
i'd pay $2k USD for a 3g that clean even if it had no motor

·
BAN ALL MODS!!!
2,149 Posts
That is a very nice lude. For their listed price the conversion is $2280.33 which is one hell of a US price. Somebody buy my motorcycle so I can only dream to buy it.

·
Donates his big Member
2,229 Posts
looks just like a ukdm, without the B20a7 obviously it has the large numberplate mounts front and rear. Take that off and you will see a 12" recess in the bumper perfect for a jdm sized numberplate lol, see my garage for more details. As for this car, all its paperwork is about to expire? I know nothing about New Zealands policy on car safty checks, but it's never a good thing.

·
Registered
73 Posts
As for this car, all its paperwork is about to expire? I know nothing about New Zealands policy on car safty checks, but it's never a good thing.
yeah it looks like they just want to get rid of it before they come up again (doubtful at that price). i remember a mint 87 with leather and less mileage than this one that didn't sell and it started at NZD$2000.

...although if i had $4K i would buy it

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Man, that is really clean. Hell, I need to pack up and move to New Zealand...

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
That is a very nice lude. For their listed price the conversion is $2280.33 which is one hell of a US price. Somebody buy my motorcycle so I can only dream to buy it.
with todays conversion it is $2,320.68 US Dollar
wow, the value of NZD went up $40.35 in one day?

·
Registered
10,750 Posts
Wow !
That's £1580 GBP.
Ten times what I paid for mine.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts