class: pro fwd

times:
testing 7.7 @190
comp [email protected]

1300hp and 1000 ft lb.

·
Registered
786 Posts
thats badass 1350hp out of a 2.2L engine. nearly 650hp/pre Liter. amazing. nuff said. i looked at the accord site, i dont believe its 4wd, nice tiny tires in the rear.

·
BAN ALL MODS!!!
2,149 Posts
Nice car, shitty video. It would be much better seeing a video where it actually hooks up.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Wheelie bars on FWD cars that push big numbers are all too common. People laughed when they first started doing it but apparently it makes a world of a difference.

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
That is the most output power I have ever seen out of an H22.

Truly impressive. Amazing work he has done with that accord.

I wonder what kind of crazy transmission he had up to the motor. Probably full custom.
Shoot, since the motor is already front<->back I wonder why didn't convert to rwd.

I guess probably to keep it in the fwd class and be a high contender or something along those lines.

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
That is the most output power I have ever seen out of an H22.

Truly impressive. Amazing work he has done with that accord.

I wonder what kind of crazy transmission he had up to the motor. Probably full custom.
Shoot, since the motor is already front<->back I wonder why didn't convert to rwd.

I guess probably to keep it in the fwd class and be a high contender or something along those lines.

all pro FWD cars are set up with the engine mounted like that. heres chris rado's car as it sat back in 2005 i believe

and to Road Trip, most sub 10 sec FWD cars run wheelie bars to keep the front-to-back weight transfer to a minimun, hence greatly increasing traction. as a matter of fact, the first 9 sec FWD car was also the first to utilize the use of wheelie bars.

and that was a fairly boring video IMO, having been to an NHRA/Xplod drag event.

·
IBALLHARD
1,461 Posts
thats pretty sick.

gotta love our h22's! =]
i sure do.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts