Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My girlfriend and I tried to have sex in my '92 last night. It just wasn't working. I hit my knee on the dash, she hit her head on the window. I think my passenger seat is broken now. Any ideas on how to make it easier?

·
Registered
174 Posts
My girlfriend and I tried to have sex in my '92 last night. It just wasn't working. I hit my knee on the dash, she hit her head on the window. I think my passenger seat is broken now. Any ideas on how to make it easier?
You should change the title.I came on here a little on the defensive side cause of the tilte untill i read your post.Tiltle=fail.

·
NOMnomNOM
3,270 Posts
I'm 6'2" and my girlfriend is tiny and not even 5 foot tall.

needless to say, get a smaller girlfriend. preferably one around 100lbs

driver side seat/pass seats work fine. make her do the work!!

also the sunroof opened helps..

=].

·
Premium Member
7,421 Posts
im 6'2 my gf is 5'7 i think and it works out. Slide the front seats all the way to the front and go in the back seat. There is so much room it is redic. Now a hard car to do it in is an rx7 fd. Shouldn't this be in the offtopic section though?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Uh, get a Hotel room....seriously the Lude is just not a good place for that especially if you have the birth control in the back seat (rear center glove box)
I's suggest to use her car next time.
Hey when the urge comes a callin'. You gotta do what you gota do. We did it on the beach last year.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
im 6'2 my gf is 5'7 i think and it works out. Slide the front seats all the way to the front and go in the back seat. There is so much room it is redic. Now a hard car to do it in is an rx7 fd. Shouldn't this be in the offtopic section though?
I'm only 5'7" and she's 4'11" 104 pounds. You just got mad skills. Next time we'll just wait 'till we get home.

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
maybe u suck at sex?
ahahahaha maybe he does.ive done it in my lude both fronts & the back,god bless not having the sex blocker in the back.im 6ft n she was 5'3 its all in technique.maybe us prelude sex gods should write the prelude glovebox kama sutra for dummies.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ahahahaha maybe he does.ive done it in my lude both fronts & the back,god bless not having the sex blocker in the back.im 6ft n she was 5'3 its all in technique.maybe us prelude sex gods should write the prelude glovebox kama sutra for dummies.
I'd buy it. Maybe we were haveing problems cuz we were drunk.

·
I lub Denny one tiem
2,504 Posts
do u want to hit it from the front or back? ill do a write up or make a dvd

·
Registered
5,450 Posts
This thread sucks period. I dont wanna hear about you and your sex with your gf when I come onto this site to read up about preludes and help people/get help. Move to off topic or lock.

1 - 20 of 95 Posts