Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
raced a gti tonight. The guy said he had an apr intake, downpipe and exhaust. and a stage 2 tune? i dont know much about vw's but this thing hauled on the top end. My buddy said that his boost gauge spike 20psi. Basically the guy claimed it was an apr stage 2?whatever that is. and figured my i/h/e full weight prelude would be a breeze to stomp on. Apparently this guy has romped on the same gsr hatch i beat so we decided to race. The outcome was probably the closest race ive ever had.

·
Registered
838 Posts
FYI, APR is a performance company down here that works on the German, Vdub trio. They do good work--woke my brother's A4 up nicely.

Runs are about right.. Your car is loud, haha!

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
nice! My buddy had one with intake, downpipe to a stock catback, also chipped running around 18 psi. he ran 13.6 in his so this is pretty impressive

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^^ very nice! hadnt seen you around in a while didnt know you still posted! your 5th gen inspired me to hit 14s in my old 5g haha

·
Registered
146 Posts
wait let me get this straight he was running 20psi n you beat him by a car length in the first run how ?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts