Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
A $850 turbo kit called "Holy Moly" on ebay.:Rock:
you might want to look for a better product like turbonetics or greddy.
you'd be shopping around for all the parts they don't include
fmax sells a nice hybrid t3/t4 ball-bearing turbonetics turbo kit with everything you need for around 3 grand.

·
Wonder Bread
1,905 Posts
dude those are as ghetto as OBX but if you really wanna go this way why not make up your own kit look through my links in my sig and read the 2 link under forced induction those might help you out

also welcome to my homeground tyty

·
Premium Member
4,397 Posts
SSAC = big no no on anything that has welds with exceptions to a few of their headers and their intercoolers. Their intercoolers use the same cores as greddy, hks, and many other big name brands. Their welds crack so easily on these and they aren't known for having the best reliability. If the turbo in there was really good, itd be $800 alone ;)

Should be SSACS = Shitty service and customer support

·
New title is new
9,436 Posts
Yeah, it's a n/a 3g with the turbo set on top of the header, and the intercooler wired in place.

NOT a turbo 3g.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Definitely not an H22, either. Man I feel sorry for the sucker that buys this thing... I'm not even sure what car it's supposed to be for anymore.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Bobnova said:
Yeah, it's a n/a 3g with the turbo set on top of the header, and the intercooler wired in place.

NOT a turbo 3g.

holly shit i never even noticed that. now im definitly saying that its a shitty ass kit.

·
Registered
750 Posts
you can say that again. google search xspower and you'll eventually come across a link in one of the sites that go to pictures of one that fell apart. the compressor shells are glued together.

·
Registered
20 Posts
i just picked up a turbonetics full setup for around $800(guy needed money) that has never been used comes with t3/t4 hybird, spearco intercooler, msd ignition and all the fun stuff from turbonetics( blowoff valve, wastegate, etc....), now i need a fmu and a fuel pressure regulator what is the best kind to get, and what psi should i run on stock bottom end(h23a1)? also i am looking for the full column gauge pod for the 92-96 prelude does anyone know where i can find them?i also want to run an engine management system but am not sure what i want to go with(any suggestions?) And am looking for someone to tune it preferably in the Ala, Ga , Tenn,Miss area(i live in north alabama). Any help or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
750 Posts
firstly i hope for your sake that it is not a delta gate waste gate. they are said to be really shitty and secondly. go with chrome for your standalone fuel managment. alot of members are using this. It is basically hondata but a little more user friendly.

and as a side note. i just noticed that my name is in every last post in the last post column...kinda scary i think i spend too much time around here.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts