Honda Prelude Forum banner

Prelude of the month?

15K views 24 replies 13 participants last post by  Builds.The.Fire 
#1 · (Edited)
We need to bring this back. I really wish i could have made it to the calendar, but Bill bet me fair and square..lol

See less See more
#5 ·
If there is anyone here that can work some images fit with screen names/cars etc - I feel we could throw some form of PP calendar later this year in time for 2018.

With all of the traffic being on FB, it would be a little difficult. However it would be 100% true luders at that point.

#8 ·
You know those edits don't hide anything from me :silly:

It's a thought, however I don't feel that would bring more people back to the forums. This brings us back to the new era of owners that are with the updated social media platforms. Wanting information and gratification instantly is the new normal. Especially with photobuckets latest kick to the nuts...

We'll play this by ear. It's a bit late to start a monthly competition again, but maybe a year round up come fall when most are wrapped up for the season.

#11 ·
Available and active as in?

We don't hold the contest anymore.... and haven't gotten together with anyone to come up with a calendar plan

#17 ·
preludenation in ig has calendar contests.

I'd reserver forums for tech talk. muuchh easier to follow than scrambled fb posting

#18 ·
Pretty much why I didn't bother this past year.

I still intend to have a PreludePower contest again for those of us that remain active here - but it's been a little hectic on my end.

#25 ·
I remember Nate had a hard time with this years ago, a lot of work goes into POTM. It’s no small effort. That being said, I do sorely miss it…