Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As you guys know my prelude got hit about 2 months ago. It didn't look like much but the grand total came to $3400+. Well here some pictures of the prelude back in business.

Well, theres the lude now all fixed up. The body shop did a damn good job matching the paint, because i can't even tell the difference.

·
Registered
8,088 Posts
evoludersir said:
looks good but for $3400 they should of painted your whole car.
it wasnt all about the paint.... it was prolly structural also

it doesnt take much to add up.

·
www.Zohf.com
3,612 Posts
Geeze, the majority of 3g's I've seen that would aquire 3400+ damage would almost certainly be totalled, glad it worked out for ya...

·
Donate you cheap bastages
842 Posts
RED89si said:
Geeze, the majority of 3g's I've seen that would aquire 3400+ damage would almost certainly be totalled, glad it worked out for ya...
Couldn't agree more.

Red89si ... love that new signature shot you have! Wish I had a shot of mylude in the rain like that :bigsmile:

·
Registered
8,088 Posts
RED89si said:
thats how mine was totalled... got rear ended and ended up under the back of a bus...

the guy i kept taking my lude to everytime i was rear ended said it was totalled when he hit 2800 in the estimate. 75% of the cars worth is where my insurance pretty much stops careing. I had him keep going though and it came out to about 5300 in repairs.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Mine was 140% over, i have no idea why the insurance company fixed it. But they also appraised my car, and they said it was worth 5 grand. Oh well, i got my prelude thats all that matters.

·
2ludes 1s2000
10,675 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts