Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i left taco bell and this kid in a eg was following me he gets right next to me and starts trying to mess with me so than we hit a red light and we took off my 3g lude did work on that eg and on the back of the eg it had a superchip sticker. the best part is right after that a little toyota paseo went up to him and beat him to. haha best day ever

·
Registered
172 Posts
So i left taco bell and this kid in a eg was following me he gets right next to me and starts trying to mess with me so than we hit a red light and we took off my 3g lude did work on that eg and on the back of the eg it had a superchip sticker. the best part is right after that a little toyota paseo went up to him and beat him to. haha best day ever
u shoulda left out the part about the toyota paseo, u beat a car that lost to a paseo.. not much to brag about if u ask me..

·
Registered
10,750 Posts

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
I'm almost positive that This should go in the street racing section. And were you Really surprised by the outcome? The eg stock has like what 125 HP and 106 tq? I feel like You shouldn't be surprised.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk
depends on the trim, if it was a cx like my little eg... it has 70hp :rofl:

vx ~ 90hp
dx ~100hp
si ~ 125hp

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
My eg hatch might be a better race for you

·
Administrator
6,515 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
lol, before my swap, I was driving on the highway and an NA EK pulled up wanting to run. I had just boosted and wasn't tuned and anything over 30% throttle my AFR dropped to 10.0. So I didnt want to run him, so I went with the "intimidation" method. I got a length ahead of him really slow. Clutch in, full throttle, really rich AFR, hit redline, shot flames out the exhaust, then blew off. He didn't try to race me anymore, lol.

·
Registered
212 Posts
lol, before my swap, I was driving on the highway and an NA EK pulled up wanting to run. I had just boosted and wasn't tuned and anything over 30% throttle my AFR dropped to 10.0. So I didnt want to run him, so I went with the "intimidation" method. I got a length ahead of him really slow. Clutch in, full throttle, really rich AFR, hit redline, shot flames out the exhaust, then blew off. He didn't try to race me anymore, lol.
What did the prelude say to the hatch...BLOW OFF! I'm Boosted B!TCH lmao. Gotta love it haha

1 - 13 of 13 Posts