Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a b20a6 bored to a 2.5 with a custom turbo manifold with a 46mm HP 14psi Wastegate ,t66 turbo {GO THE MIGHTY T66} it has a
CNC machined V-Band Flange.. 15psi lowend boost 25psi highend boost with electronic boost control and link v5 ecu with fully tuning and fuel mapping programs for me notebook,apexi performance intercooler which can handle 1000hp,limited slip dif,Pfitzner 6 speed,stage 3 xtd hydraulic clutch,fidanza performance flywheel,dual redback sureflo exhaust 2.5" with a high flow cat converter,airbag suspension and a floor stabilizer and front and rear swaybars oh and to save you asking how my engine can handle 25psi coz i have ap flattop pistons and ap steel rings i had to make sure that the rings wouldnt burn out....and if any of your are actually serious about street racing disable and have the 4ws welded.. 4ws a big disadvantage specially hitting corners around 150km+ ....this is all i hav done im starting on my interior now ........i will post later when i finish my interior and tell you wat i hav put in it ...might take me a while for i hav ran out of money lol.....if anyone wants to talk to me about me car add me to msn [email protected]
and if you wanna race me...lol

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
um not being rude but every one is going to want pictures of all the progress of your set up. No one will beleive you have all that with out proof and dyno sheets. Like I said not being rude but being that you have only 2 posts and you pop up saying you have all this and that you need to back it up with proof before any one will believe it

·
Registered
608 Posts
i don`t see crap can sumbody post this or do sumthing!! nice specs helluva nice set up

·
Registered
162 Posts
umm post up pics .. are u on preludeaustralia.com i dont think i have ever heard of ur car ..

·
Danny D's second in Command
4,157 Posts
poser whre the pics...errr

1 - 12 of 12 Posts