Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok well i need help... alot of help if anyone knows what is wrong.. i have a 94 prelude si vtec and when i went to go start my car today at lunch from work.. i drove foward and my car wouldnt turn hardly at all. so i stopped and started going again and my car felt like it had no power steering in it at all but in like 5 seconds after that it started turning fine again but the bad thing is, is that now it squeaks real ba everytime i turn. even though im full on power steering fluid and my car turns easy.. its squeakin real bad and it also squeakes when i hit a bump and right when my car comes to a full complete stop.. it just started it today so if anyone could help me please do so.. and i know this is kinda confusing but thanks.
Posted via Mobile

·
Registered
175 Posts
Is the belt tight? Could be the power steering pump, hopefully not anything bad in the rack. Good luck

·
I Miss My BB2 :'(
3,589 Posts
the pump should have a tensior on it. just tighten it and see if that helps. i had to do this same thing to my friends 01 civic today actually and it hasnt squeaked since.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts