Honda Prelude Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NOt sure where this would go so mods move it if you have to.

Looking to find a nice set price for painting a valve cover. include shipping stuff im thinking you ship and i ship back.also take in that It could run from 20 to 25 dollars for supplies

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
NO one??? ok Somethings up

Whats a cheap price for a powder coating job????

:)

·
Registered
5,450 Posts
are you trying to get people to send you there valve covers and you powder coat them for us........ I dont think anyones gonna do that, its a pretty simple task...

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
are you trying to get people to send you there valve covers and you powder coat them for us........ I dont think anyones gonna do that, its a pretty simple task...
MAbye for some people but not for the ones that cant go out and buy all the equipment but not asking if people will send me them just what you would pay for it to be done + shipping back

I live in Colorado, Pueblo

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
SO you would pay $65 shipped ???? both ways under my cost or you ship it to me under your cost then i ship it back under my cost??

Thanks

·
Banned
4,812 Posts
For the work i think 50-65$ is a good price. Shipping may want to be added at the expense of the payee. But thats up to you and the individual who may be interested.

edit: i honestly would try to find a local shop if there is one around. thats just my input

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:) guess im going to have to beat your local shop :)

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lol. well good luck with it man. hope you make some money on it. might want to post a FS add saying something like Powdercoating work for sale lol
yeah im getting it all organized just need to find nice price for me and for customers so thats why im asking but thank for your input

·
Registered
5,450 Posts
Not trying to hate but honestly I would rather go to a good shop and pay the 10 dollars more or how ever lower your price is gonna be just due to how much easier it would be and trustworthy, not saying your not trustworthy but yet the shop seems like a much better route. Just my 2 cents, oh and I think you'll have better luck with local people.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Not trying to hate but honestly I would rather go to a good shop and pay the 10 dollars more or how ever lower your price is gonna be just due to how much easier it would be and trustworthy, not saying your not trustworthy but yet the shop seems like a much better route. Just my 2 cents, oh and I think you'll have better luck with local people.
Yeah i know i thought i expand the favor to PP.com. i know i cant be trusted but trust comes in time.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
o well i guess i got what i need here as i see the price your local companies pay.
Thanks For all your guy's opinions.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I can do header i can get a hold of high heat powder witch can withstand 1000 degrees temperatures. or i can do ceramic coating but thats will put a hole in your pocket because its EXPENSIVE powder

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ANd it depends how big they are too

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.