Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just put a sub in my car, so i figured it would be cool to see whats in everyone elses trunk :)

Post pics of whatever you have got

My system is a 12" Kicker comp, and a 600 watt sony xplod amp. Not the loudest system, but it hits just right for me, and it doesnt rattle too much either

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
I like the ad on the back window for crooks to know what to steal from your car lol.
I am about to get a 12" alpine type R.

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like the ad on the back window for crooks to know what to steal from your car lol.
I am about to get a 12" alpine type R.
Yeah I took that off, i didnt like it

The alpine type R is a really nice sub, my friend has one, it hits HARD! Pretty clear too

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
I got the same as the guy above me just 1 of those bad boys

·
Premium Member
5,227 Posts
just something small, just wanted to make it look clean:

My older front stage set up:

T162s or T152s?

Got some T152s filling my doors right now. Really wanna make some of those speaker pods you got going on there. Very clean install. I've been searching for a spare set of door panels to try my hand at fiberglassing... Got any pics of how you built those? Did you just take the speaker cover off and start there I'm assuming?

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nice, you guys have really nice stuff compared to me, all nicely made and fits so good :D

·
Registered
881 Posts
You talking about the door pods or the sub enclosure in the trunk? Both I built from scratch with fiberglass. And yes they sound awesome the Polk SRs are phenomenal, Its such a pleasure to sit in traffic just to listen to them.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts