Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Possible Group Buy For 3rd GEN Tail Lights...

Hey guys guess what?! I just sent a pm to LSD Motorsports and I asked about a possible group buy for tail lights for our 3rd gens! This is what they said back:

"Anything is possible, but being that we mainly deal with performance, it is unlikely. However we have started providing more and more body parts to people and working with some other companies to do parts for us. So depending how many ppl, we may be able to do it."

So there u go...instead of doing the tint thing or something else, maybe if we get enough ppl in on this group buy LSD may be able to hook us up! I don't know anything a/b prices, just letting u all know what I heard and that's it.
I'm definetly down for it!!:)

·
Registered
171 Posts
Uhm, what kind of lights are we talking about? If your talking about those stupid euro tails than don't waste your time. Pics of what your talking about would help. Your topic is very broad because there are hundreds of different tail lights.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the carbon fiber look or smoked like tails...whatever u guys would think would look good!
I personally don't like the altezza euro crap also, I think the carbon fiber look or a black smoked jdm look would look awesome on the 3rd gens!!

·
Kickass truck missed
6,583 Posts
team123luder said:
Hell yes, after 15 years of waiting I can finally get altezza's on my prelude, I already have em on my teggy, my mini van, both my trucks and my house!!!!!!! the circle
LOL

Ill pass on the lights.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
damn n/m then, I guess forget the idea...just trying to help u guys out and look what I get...ungrateful fuckers, lol..j/k:)

·
Premium Member
16,906 Posts
hmmmmmmm, give up my JDM INX tail lights? (NO MY CAR ISN"T JDM DANNY) for some crappy looking clear tails???? Yeah don't bust your balls, if you want different taillights get a different car. A prelude is a enthusiasts (spelling?) dream.... No aftermarket support, still a honda, awesome handling, beautiful sleek aerodynamic (I might be pushing it there) design and the ability to be different without having some crappy tail lights that a gay ass pizza guy can have on his civic......

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
4,397 Posts
ungrateful? no! hate rice? yes

if it were 88 model taillights that have the 90-91 design, i'll be in. If it is direct bolt on for the taillights, meaning, no welding the 91 taillight panel on just to get them to fit.

·
2ludes 1s2000
10,675 Posts

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Damn server, i just tried to post this but Server is busy... gay

anyways,

im down for a set that look like the 91's but bolt straight onto the 88-89's im about to do the 91 tails swap but shit... id go for the bolt on's

1 - 20 of 53 Posts