Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the freaking deal with these headlights? I tore off my bumper and finally managed to get out one headlight but it snapped off. The black plastic housing that is left is completely unbolted but will not come out unless I cut the frame off. Is there something I'm missing here? Im no mechanic but it seems like these headlights were designed by the devil.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
^they are but more than likely you missed a bolt somewhere

·
Registered
53 Posts
I had to change my head lights and they're a one piece. but it was hard to take out and put in so just double check the bolts.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No they are all out.... I can shake the black housing around and it's loose.... it just wont come out of the frame. I'm not worried anymore though. I have to leave town again, and instead of it sitting all tore apart in my aunt's driveway I'm going to take it to a honda specialty shop and have them take care of it along with my h22a swap. Just kind of sucks because I wanted to do everything myself. I bought this car to learn how to work on cars. Oh well, I'm going to have them do everything to very exact standards and I'm looking forward to driving around in my freshly swapped and moded lude.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts