Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't seem to find any 4th gens with either of these rims on them. Could someone try to dig up some pictures of those rims in 16"? It would be a big help. I am looking at a new colour for my lude since i have had all black ones for the last 3 years but i don't think my current rims will work with the new colour.

·
IBALLHARD
1,461 Posts
im not going to go threw looking right now but black SLIPS will look GOOD.
BB4 used to have some on his old lude i believe..

looks really good i promise. lol

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
bb4 had accord rims painted black on his lude... but the slips will look great... ive seen them in person... black on black is just sexy

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
i dont feel like looking but i thought like 20% of ludes had the slipstreams or maybe im thinking about some other rota rim.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
bb4 had accord rims painted black on his lude... but the slips will look great... ive seen them in person... black on black is just sexy
You're sexy :love:

Yea I liked BB4's black on black. I usually don't like it but his was nice.

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
I've looked all over for JMags on a lude before and found nothing. You probably know this, but they're replicas of Mugen M7's which are easier to find on a lude. I love J Mags though. I wanted to get the gold or bronze ones.

·
Registered
5,450 Posts
I dont have any pictures but I honestly think slips look awesome on the car when its at a dead stop but once your rolling it looks like your rocking steelies....

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
i'll post a picture sometime when i get my car back on the road.. i got silver slips.. my car needs lowered more but i love them and get compliments on them anywhere i go

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
here you go

and my favorite

·
Registered
1,277 Posts

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
tire size

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
^It's a big lense that goes over your factory--JDM 1-piece in this case--headlights that completes the mugen front bumper.

It's rare.

·
Premium Member
7,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for all the replies guys. The slips look pretty sweet but i think the j mags are nicer. I don't know though, i really wanted rota d2's the most and i found out that rota never produced 4x114.3 in 16x7 only in 17x7 which is too big. I may just be painting the car black and keeping my brite lites instead.

I know work mister s1's can be custom made to whatever specs....but that costs too much money for me lol.

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Thanks for all the replies guys. The slips look pretty sweet but i think the j mags are nicer. I don't know though, i really wanted rota d2's the most and i found out that rota never produced 4x114.3 in 16x7 only in 17x7 which is too big. I may just be painting the car black and keeping my brite lites instead.

I know work mister s1's can be custom made to whatever specs....but that costs too much money for me lol.
ummm yeah they do, look at the pics above.....:stupid:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts