Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious how you guys host pictures(correct terminology?). But yeah, the one I use now has alot of bandwidth issues. I heard photobucket works pretty well. Go with them?

Reason I ask is, got three projects for this weekend. Painting my rims, calipers, and the window trim. Did all the prepping today, gonna paint tomorrow. Been taking pictures along the way and figured i'd post a walk through on them.

·
Registered
3,947 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oops. :oops:. The one time I don't do a search. Bah.

If any mods see this.. can you just delete it for me?

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
Bah, photobucket has been resizing my crap.

Imageshack rocks, i'm telling you! You can even upload an image off the net straight to image shack in a snap!!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I know how to host them, I just was curious if anyone knew of anywhere better. For someone that uses Azureus and google desktop, I can't believe you use windows media player. Winamp is where its at if you have a music collection on your computer. Much more options. And Msn Browser?! One word... Kinda. Firefox. Opensource my friend.

edit- and with firefox, you can install an add-on called AdBlock plus. Gets rid of all those pesky adds in the middle of sites.. like all over yours.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Not supposed too but clublexus has a member gallery for your car and every forum member is allowed like 50-100 megabytes of space, and they allow linking from other websites without any problems and never have bandwidth problems and upload/download quickly from/to servers! I used to post other pictures and nobody ever knows especially if your not posting on the forum because nobody can click your gallery profile link below your username on posts. And it's not like it said on the rules you can't use it for some personal pictures too, but i'm sure they don't wanna be used as a free host but heres the link: Just sign up for the forum, and the rest is a link at the top when you login if you can't figure it out just PM me.

http://www.clublexus.com

1 - 10 of 10 Posts