Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i wanted to see if any other members have non oem 16" wheels. im debating whether to jump on some 16's but i dont know if i wanna go that small. so if anyone has pics of aftermarket 16's could you post them.

btw i appologize not putting this in the wheel section, i think i would have a better response here.

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
I have 16' rota circuit 10s. I have sme pictures on here somewhere but i only have my phone for internet so i cannot really post pictures right now. 16 or 17 you cannot go wrong. Most of the time i like having meaty tires.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah i like meaty tires as well, reason being i found some bad ass wheels that i wanna get. all i know is that im gonna hafta drop the hell out of my car to make it look right

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Yea im in for pics. My car already is so low on the oem's and 50's. I think if i get some 17's it will rub and ill have an even more harsh ride. Plus the deal i can get on the f1 gs d3's right now.

·
Banned
4,057 Posts
check my profile. ive got 16s and wish i had bigger. the extra tire is nice though since i can have all season.

·
Opinionated Bastard
7,277 Posts
Personally... i would hold out and upgrade to 17's, especially if you plan on doing other things do your car. Running a larger wheel with a lower height-aspect tire will allow your car to handle better due to less sidewall flex.

IMO, 16's are too small for a 5th gen unless you keep the stock wheels. 17's are perfect, as far as filling the wheel wells without too much tire.

·
Registered
852 Posts
16's are nice with a drop & a front lip, but if u got a lip kit or a body kit than 17's would be nice.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
^^^^^^Your friend needs Mugen centercaps. He should get them while they are still available. They have them on Kingmotorsports.com. Like $30 each I think.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts