Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its not much to look at right now just had the motor rebuilt because it had 225,000 miles on her, but looking at her you would of never know. Shes all stock for now, but only had the car for a month. There not the best pics but haven't had to much time to take better ones with the weather sucking so bad

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
dude? where in ohio you from - i saw you were in ky - im at eku right now lol - loots pretty good shape - make us luders proud

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dude? where in ohio you from - i saw you were in ky - im at eku right now lol - loots pretty good shape - make us luders proud

Well i'm from Ohio, but moved to KY because my wifes is from there. I only live 30 mins out of cincinnati, OH by CVG airport and i work in Oh. Its cheaper to have plates from Oh and only pay $48 a year for tags and not pay 6% of the blue book of your car every year in KY for tags...lol

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
just curious how much did you buy this for?

I traded a four door 99 Accord for it, but my Accord was all fixed up and very nice. It was H22 swapped and done right with alot of good parts not half ass ricer crap. I just wanted something different and i love the body style of the 5th gen Ludes so i traded the guy even for the car

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
Well i'm from Ohio, but moved to KY because my wifes is from there. I only live 30 mins out of cincinnati, OH by CVG airport and i work in Oh. Its cheaper to have plates from Oh and only pay $48 a year for tags and not pay 6% of the blue book of your car every year in KY for tags...lol

yup im from the cinci area lol - west chester ring any bells?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
nice lude, i hate the tan color int but i guess u will get used to it.

I didn't really like it at first, but i like how its tan and black two tone so i guess it grew on me. Heres a few pics i took at work today with my phone

·
Premium Member
3,442 Posts
welcome... nice pick with the 5th gen. looks like it could use some TLC. i just left cincinnati to come back to columbus

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
welcome... nice pick with the 5th gen. looks like it could use some TLC. i just left cincinnati to come back to columbus

What do you mean it needs some TLC? The body of the car is almost perfect not a ding in it. I know the motor is a bit dirty, but that will happen on a rebuild.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts