Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought the car last February and I've kinda been slacking on posting up pics; I just took some good ones yesterday, so here they are. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2331682

Also I finally sold the lude last week after 4 months of trying to sell it, got $2500 for it, much more than I expected but it helped a lot with paying off the Integra. Someday I'll buy another one when I can afford to keep it up and make more customized mods to it. Bought the Teg for more reliability, after market suport (mainly for mugen) and I've always wanted one.

·
Premium Member
4,397 Posts
not bad, i had thought of getting one of these but stumbled upon my mr2 instead. i like those alot:emthup: i didnt even know their headlights were projectors :lol:

this should be in images thread anyways ;)

Reactions: sleepyH22

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
whoops I wasn't aware of that new rule..I haven't been searching around on here for a few months. Mods feel free to move it to the images thread if you want.

·
Registered
259 Posts
dude, the GS-R is looking sweet. I like the pic w/the train. Check out my garage and you'll see another sweet pic w/a train.:emthup:

·
HOME GROWN HOMIE
5,819 Posts
i love gsrs with carbon fiber lip... if u wana do a sweet mod do the jdm dc2 front end conversion with the long headlights instead of the 2 circles

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the comments everyone!!

FaV605 said:
i love gsrs with carbon fiber lip... if u wana do a sweet mod do the jdm dc2 front end conversion with the long headlights instead of the 2 circles
I want to go with the jdm conversion but I figure if I'm gonna do it I might as well just get the jdm front clip and swap it over to RHD but the problem is all the work and parts would cost around $5-6k and with that kind of money I'd rather build the motor and do a reliable turbo setup good for somewhere around 350-400 to the wheels.

·
Registered
910 Posts
nice car like the rims

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
prelude_h22 said:
nice car like the rims
thanks, they are gunmetal TSW Hurricanes 17"

·