Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
haha its pretty rough in the summer. I have the black leather as well and I have to find a way to park so the sun doesn't shine on them

the DOHC VTEC must have been stitched in there, but looks kinda cool

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
That makes me miss my 95 with it's awesome leather interior.

·
RHD Pimpin
10,152 Posts
Not bad...I like them

·
Registered
854 Posts
leather's cool but like the others said when it gets hott and when your sweating... when u get up 2 get out of your car your gonna lose some clothing from stickin 2 the seat... but the dohc vtec monograms look amazing (gotta represent)

·
HipHopHeadd
1,339 Posts
Looks good man. Did you just have it done? I have personally been on the look out for type s interior.

·
Registered
28 Posts
love the leather! makes the prelude look more $$$ i got cloth but looking to upgrade to leather
did the leather come stock in ur car?

·
2ludes 1s2000
10,675 Posts
Looks like your seats are confusing themselves with your valve cover. :)

I had leather in my 4th gen. It was nice in a 'hey this is my first car with a leather interior' kinda way.

I've grown to like cloth and various other materials more.

Though nothing promotes new car smell like fresh leather......

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
oh its so nice but they were in the car when i got it. but i am the third owner and i think the first one had it put in cause the person i bought them from said they didnt put them in. but as far as the leather in the sun it has not been bad at all it has been good no stickyness or anything. but they are so comfy

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
kyx said:
leather is nice.. but u'll need to get 5% tint.. unless u want to sit on towels during the summer :X its so annoying when leather gets hot and u cant sit on it.. :X
The exact reason why i got tint!

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Very nice A+

1 - 20 of 23 Posts