Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,397 Posts
that interior color looks really relaxing :)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My plans are to actually drop the car the right way lol ( i recently cut my springs) get some rims and good tires, prolly new paint job, get a 94 accord lip and side skirts, get a bigger manifold, get headers, cam gears, 2 1/2 in striaght piping and whatever else i have in mind.... heheh but i wont be doing those things till i pay off the money i owe for it!!! lol oh well well worth the loan to buy it.

·
Preludepower Member
2,656 Posts
Preludesi_2004 said:
that interior color looks really relaxing :)
Hehehe that's what i was about to say!!

I have to say this:
Your Lude is rare.
I have never, till now seen a 90-91 in that color and that color interior...
I like! :)

·
Premium Member
4,397 Posts
i could fall asleep in that, if i was passenger of course. my black interior makes me all emotional and mad, like " aghhh, i'm going to fucking kill u! " :twisted: ok not really...

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOl yea black is a dark depressing color but i like it. I dont like my paint on my car though. I might paint it later on in the future( about 5 months from now ). Good thing my interior is not crappy or else i would just be driving a shit color around.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
I would paint that one bright metalflake gold.... painted moldings mirrors, and front lip, lower it on 16-17's and your set

·
Donates his big Member
2,229 Posts
danny_d19 said:
Clean, what are your plans for it?
Yo! Vac your carpets before showing us your car!:tongue2:

Nice colour I defo never seen that interior before!

·
Registered
472 Posts
Preludesi_2004 said:
my black interior makes me all emotional and mad, like " aghhh, i'm going to fucking kill u! " :twisted: ok not really...
LOL ^ that was funny :tongue2:

goku: Love the color; will be unique if you do the car up nice & clean. GSR wheels would look nice on that.

I had some seats that color that I got from a junkyard that I swapped in my old accord.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
dropped it now

I bought some coilovers and installed them. the front is 1/4 from fender to tire and the back 1 1/2.

how come the pictures are so big? the whole car doesnt even show... that suxs.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts