Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah its still the original paint. its called longgleam gold on the reciept, it looks quite good when the cars just had a clean . but its gonna be painted with a really dark metallic purple house of kolor paint soon and i'll clean all the chrome up. hopefully that'll be in the next month.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Nice, very nice. Wow your car looks like a mirror image of mine. What is that in the center of the window? Is that a wiper arm?

I really want some of those front blinker lamps and harnesses, and your Drivers mirror. Any way you possibly could find an extra set of each?

Oh, and if you happen to need a passenger mirror, I have one to trade for one of your drivers mirror. Message me if you're interested.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
yeah its a wiper and the chrome bit on top of the window is a washer nozzle and the water bottle is in the boot.

need more posts to pm. i have a spare drivers mirror but its not in the best condition. pretty badly rusted and no glass (i saw your other post...) or riser but i will happily look out for a better one while im sourcing bits for my car. and i already have a passengers mirror

·
Registered
814 Posts
alright new blood, i didn't know the 1g came with a rear wiper... learn something new everyday...

·
Registered
117 Posts
Ok, thought I would ask, and when you do(find one) let me know. I appreciate it.
Note the similarities.
My car.

And then yours.

I have another question. Do you have the large round centercaps that go around the wheel studs? I am looking for 2 of them.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
When i get some new rims i'll have a set of the centre hubcaps you could have which should be soon. What do you mean by indicator harnesses?
http://www.imageslash.com/show_image.php?file=CoFFiI18137.jpg

not the best picture there ill see if i can get a better one in the light if you want.
i have a nice clean pair of these, working bulbs, not faded at all.
If you could just explain what you meen by harness ill tell you more

·
Registered
117 Posts
If you could just explain what you meen by harness ill tell you more
the wiring behind the lense that the bulb(s) plugs into. The wires that are attached to the blinker assembly, itself. In this pic (Ignore the fact that it is not the same one as ours. Focus on the top part of the pic, the plug wires, they look "similar" to what I am referring to.

This is what I meant by lamp & harness.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts