Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just bought my 4th Prelude. Excited about this find, I guess I need to change my screen name now haha. This is the only one I still actually own. Got a 1993 original VTEC with 175k miles in great shape overall for 3200. Think I did pretty good. A lot of times the red paint on these older Honda’s is completely washed out and looks almost pink so I’m happy with the condition of this car. Wheels are black now and looks way better. Also looks great next to my 300ZX in the garage! Great day!

·
Registered
1999 Prelude. F20B/K20A hybrid rebuild
193 Posts
Very clean! Great find too, actually a decent price with the market nowadays

·
Registered
619 Posts
Hey guys, just bought my 4th Prelude. Excited about this find, I guess I need to change my screen name now haha. This is the only one I still actually own. Got a 1993 original VTEC with 175k miles in great shape overall for 3200. Think I did pretty good. A lot of times the red paint on these older Honda’s is completely washed out and looks almost pink so I’m happy with the condition of this car. Wheels are black now and looks way better. Also looks great next to my 300ZX in the garage! Great day!

View attachment 29513 View attachment 29515 View attachment 29516
Nice wheels color combo !

·
Registered
2 Posts
Looks like a barn find! The car looks amazing, and the proper variant, hard to find.
Don’t say it’sa manual!? 🤣

1 - 4 of 4 Posts