Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well im trading my old motor for a paint job from a buddy of mine

anyways i was thinking of going with something other than SMR, but i want it to be red so i dont have to paint the jambs.

post up pics and paint codes

peace

·
bangin' gears
15,675 Posts
mine was supposed to be a stock paint job.....but the people i had paint my car fucking suck and painted it about 2 shades darker.

·
Registered
210 Posts
formula red is fuckin sexy...if i wanted a red...that would be my first choice!

im goin to paint my car laguna blue...

·
bangin' gears
15,675 Posts
shinjimae said:
Blake stop complaining, your car looks great.
you havent seen it in person. I mean, its decent, but it has lots of flaws. but seriously, the people who painted it really do suck. It was prolly the biggest mistake ever to go there.

pictures of my paint for some reason look really good. But if you were to see it in person you would know what im talkinga bout.

·
Administrator
17,736 Posts
2.2L said:
you havent seen it in person. I mean, its decent, but it has lots of flaws. but seriously, the people who painted it really do suck. It was prolly the biggest mistake ever to go there.

pictures of my paint for some reason look really good. But if you were to see it in person you would know what im talkinga bout.
Sounds like my car, paint look good in pics, but has lots of flaws in person

stupid black paint!!

·
Sleeper Needs Boost!
2,685 Posts
2.2L said:

don't tell me it looks like pink in person man!

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
2.2L said:
its a darker red. my buddy has a factory red and we are COMPLETELY different shades.
you could be the unique one
then again
you are the unique one
i ment as in the prelude you own.
ok...
nevermind.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
its official im trading a h22 with a spun bearing but the crank is still visably alright for a s2000 Formula red paint job.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ya i really wanted white, but i dont feel like doing a color change now, well to do it the right way.

with red i dont have to paint jambs interior or the bay.

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
im not really a fan of red myself. i guess it all depends on the car its on. I cant wait to paint mine in the summer. Lets see some pics when its all said and done.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i really wanted white like i said cause im not the biggest fan of red either. but my car is gonna be a completly diffrent car

2 weeks ago, stock motor with intake, axle back n1 gauges

and to come int he following 2 weeks
CFhood
paint
greddy front lip
f20b
racing seats
i painted my gauge trims to match my gauges
skunk2 intake manifold
greddy exhaust
custom header
and hopefully some local cower stage 2's