Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wsup. I been contemplating on doing the LED climate control, cruise and dimmer mod but i dont know exactly what it'll look like..will it be brighter than the original bulbs? i'm thinking about doing it in red. has anyone bought the led kit from ledautomotive.com?

Plz post pics if you have done the LED mod to your climate control.

Thanks.

·
RHD Pimpin
10,152 Posts
I've done several of these for people. Looks great, and doesn't take very long to do

·
Registered
121 Posts
Looks nice man.. but what about the digital climate control setup have u guys seen that i seen someone selling that whole piece on ebay a couple weeks back? That looks like it would be bad ass..

·
RHD Pimpin
10,152 Posts

·
RHD Pimpin
10,152 Posts

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Those kits suck and won't light up the cluster, climate control, or side switchs as good as if you were to solder an LED bulb for each button
That's ok, I never have my backlight up all the way anyways, as for the cluster I still have overlays installed from like 5years ago. I kind of like my indiglo on low. It's bright enough I think.

·
RHD Pimpin
10,152 Posts

·
RHD Pimpin
10,152 Posts
Hey Brian, how much for the CC and side switches in blue?
I'd only charge $75+shipping back. I assume you'd want the little indicator bulbs changed as well or just leave them alone?

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
is ther a right up in here... I want to do my interior...complete interior.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts