Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could somebody photoshop me some 16" steel grey and gunmetal AND gunmetal w/polished lip rota slips and if possible a drop around 1.5". Heres a pic of my car and then a pic of the wheels. Also preferably around a 45 series tire w/the wheels. thanks in advance.:smilejap:

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
with polished lip:

Gunmetal:

They look closer to 17's, but it's kinda hard to make it that precise with a small image. You get the idea, though. I like the solid gunmetal, personally. I see a lot of wheels with the gunmetal/polished look around here. Starting to get played out. Might just be SoCal, though.

Reactions: RCH022

·
Registered
2,841 Posts
nah its around here too.. get some rims and INSTALL YOUR JDM HEADLIGHTS!!! oh, and buy the springs from frank lol. someone help this kid install his JDM headlights cuz he is too lazy to do it lol:tongue2:

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey man thanks for the photoshop (squishypanda). I agree the gunmetals do look good. Could you or somebody else also try to chop the steel grey ones on? thanks

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
I'm at school right now. I'll give it a go when I get home. Or just use your imagination :D Don't forget to give me a rep point :p

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Repped up. Now I hate to sound like a dick but, I wanted the steel grey rotas w/o the polished lip, just steel grey along w/a 1-2" drop please. If someone could do that, that'd be amazing.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts

1 - 9 of 9 Posts