Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If someone could Photoshop the BLack, Bronze, and Gold onto this Lude it would be much appreciated... ive been trying for too long.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you, i like the gold also. everyone said gold and silver wouldnt go well together... i think i may just go with gold. what size do you think? im dropping the car on tein flex's so i dont wanna go too big. do you think stock size 16's in gold would look good... ????

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
I'd go with 17" gold. Black rims are kinda played out, and you don't see gold rims on silver cars very often. Bronze looks good, too. My friend had his '97 slammed on coilovers. He had Racing Hart M5's with 215/40's. Just right.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So...

Gold 17x7 SubZeros's with 215/40/17 tires....

i have motegi ff7's in black already, but your right... black is getting played out quik.

any input on tires... ?? i hear falken ziex or nitto neo gens... but know nothing about either.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
yall are saying black is played out... damn, gold is the new trend..

gold rims, with oem front and mugen sides/rear.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Aright... well i had 17's already, didnt really like the ride on them.

my original plan was to go back to 16's... but wasnt sure if it would look right in gold, on silver.

should i still use the oem 16 inch tire size?
or should i get something a little more low profile sence im slammin the car on flex's.?

thanks for all your input, im tryin to do this one time, the right way.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
My friend went one step smaller on the sidewall when he was still rockin his SH rims. Slammed, it looked good. I think he said the stock size rubbed, but that was when he was *slammed* He had the rear tucked almost to the rim. On 16's. That's fuckin low.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts