Honda Prelude Forum banner
41 - 60 of 66 Posts

·
Needs Sensitivity Train'n
2,142 Posts
58. Upgrade Exhaust Rubber Bushing Hangers -

cudaboy​

Sean -​

Figured you might want to update every one on these. I tried to order these today which ended up with a call to the distributor. They told me they were no longer carrying these and had no plans to get any more shipments in from Taiwan. This led me on a search and there are quite a few polyurethane exhaust hangers avaialbale for Suburus but I had trouble finding any for Honda. Suburus won't work because the holes on those are 15mm and ours are 10mm. I found these from CUSCO which say they are hyper rubber (beats the hell out of me but they look similar to the ones cudaboy found). The site below is the cheapest I found them with a price of $9.73 while other sites were up to $17.00 a piece. To save everyone from going out to their cars and counting we need six (6) of them. The website tried to charge me $10 shipping per unit but this was fixed with a phone call.​

Cusco Part #: A160 RM003B​

Website = JDMHUB​

·
Premium Member
16,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
I guess its time to bump this for newbies who are not follwing the rules and do not know how to search.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Just an FYI, 14 no longer works. DS Tuning says they no longer make floormats at all and they stopped putting logos on the mats some time ago. :(

·
Premium Member
16,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
Just an FYI, 14 no longer works. DS Tuning says they no longer make floormats at all and they stopped putting logos on the mats some time ago. :(
Yeah we already knew that they stopped making loggoed mats, but they I did not know they stopped selling the plain colored matts altogether???

·
Registered
270 Posts
Yeah, it's news to me as well.

If you check their site it will says to select your product. To the right, under an icon of floormats, it says, "Floor Mats: DST no longer makes floor mats."

Sad. I only have tiny parts store mats in mine right now. I HATE not having OE mats, much less not having any sort that fits correctly at least. :(

·
Premium Member
16,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
Yeah, it's news to me as well.

If you check their site it will says to select your product. To the right, under an icon of floormats, it says, "Floor Mats: DST no longer makes floor mats."

Sad. I only have tiny parts store mats in mine right now. I HATE not having OE mats, much less not having any sort that fits correctly at least. :(
Just a little secret incase you really want some Prelude matts, the 5th gen matts fit in our ludes. Just a little snug on the trunk latch corner.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Just a little secret incase you really want some Prelude matts, the 5th gen matts fit in our ludes. Just a little snug on the trunk latch corner.
Excellent!

This might be a good alternative to use until I can find some mint ones meant for my '88.

I really take care of my mats so I'm sure I could sell the 5G ones later if I could manage to find the 3G ones I really want.

Thank you!

·
Registered
1 Posts
jdm b20a gold top

hi im from newzealand i have 1985 20l si prelude circuit race car im iooking for bolt on proformance parts or if one knows how get more power,done the exaust,induction,totaly strippd out ways 850kg coilover shocks rsk 15x7 wheels wiv 205/50r15 toyo 888 simi slicks. im hopeing to do something to the ecu as no one much about them nz not much parts for them.:)

·
Premium Member
16,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
hi im from newzealand i have 1985 20l si prelude circuit race car im iooking for bolt on proformance parts or if one knows how get more power,done the exaust,induction,totaly strippd out ways 850kg coilover shocks rsk 15x7 wheels wiv 205/50r15 toyo 888 simi slicks. im hopeing to do something to the ecu as no one much about them nz not much parts for them.:)
You will need to go to the 2nd gen forum or www.3geez.com they will know more about your chassis that here in the 3rd gen section.

41 - 60 of 66 Posts