Honda Prelude Forum banner
21 - 40 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Guess I better get started on that B18C swap write-up... Ill get started on that ASAP

·
Premium Member
16,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
This bump is for newbies, please check the FAQ sticky's. This thread is in there at the very top.

Sean

·
Registered
7,007 Posts
The reference to bushings "SPF1767K $41.04 Rear STRUT BAR-CHASSIS" - comes up (on the site) as FRONT STRUT BAR TO CHASSIS MOUNT BUSHING KIT.

And your reference " SPF2129K $32.70 PRELUDE STRUT BAR TO CHASSIS MOUNT " comes up as, SPF2129K FRONT STRUT BAR TO CHASSIS MOUNT BUSHING KIT

So really, is your information correct or are these two different mislabled items (site problem)- or different cars?

We are talking about the front and rear Radius Rod bushings, yeah?

·
Premium Member
16,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 · (Edited)
The reference to bushings "SPF1767K $41.04 Rear STRUT BAR-CHASSIS" - comes up (on the site) as FRONT STRUT BAR TO CHASSIS MOUNT BUSHING KIT.

And your reference " SPF2129K $32.70 PRELUDE STRUT BAR TO CHASSIS MOUNT " comes up as, SPF2129K FRONT STRUT BAR TO CHASSIS MOUNT BUSHING KIT

So really, is your information correct or are these two different mislabled items (site problem)- or different cars?

We are talking about the front and rear Radius Rod bushings, yeah?
These parts were based off of the old list we all used a couple years back, but they are still for our ludes. If they changed some things around I am not aware. Just point me in the right direction to verify your finds.

orginal post by hondalude89 - How about updating this list Sean and getting rid of the these hacks:

6. True Power Motorsports: http://www.preludepower.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=252 - For a lot of JDM parts and accessories that are not found on most other sites.

Done!

Sean

·
Premium Member
16,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
I wanted to bump this thread for some new info added to it. It is also located in the sticky's.

I know we have a lot more newbies, so I felt bumping it would help to focus their searches.

Sean

·
Premium Member
16,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Bump for new information and to point all the newbies in the right direction for aftermarket support and other modificaiton links that have been done.

Please read the first page for the information.

Sean

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
^^ x2

·
Premium Member
16,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
I am glad you agree! Just so everyone knows, it already is. It is in the FAQ's stick at the topish of the page. :)

·
Premium Member
16,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Here is a bump for all the new guys on the block and for some updates to the link.

Happy Luding!!:)

Sean

·
Registered
739 Posts
Bump for new information and to point all the newbies in the right direction for aftermarket support and other modificaiton links that have been done.

Sean
Thanks for putting this info together. The other FAQs page can be difficult to follow when looking for something in particular.

This so needs to be stickied.
^+1

I completely agree. Maybe replace the other one.

·
Premium Member
1,455 Posts
Thanks for putting this info together. The other FAQs page can be difficult to follow when looking for something in particular.

^+1

I completely agree. Maybe replace the other one.
+2
not replacing the other one though

·
Premium Member
16,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Just so you all know this is stickied inside the FAQ's, just take a look in there its at the top links titled:

--**3rd Gen Performance Upgrades**--

Sean

21 - 40 of 66 Posts